Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

YANG KU CARI (WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR)

Hey y'alls


Sometimes, in our entertainment, we needed something that can lead us to be a better person. For example a song that make us close to our religion such as "Insha Allah" by Maher Zain or a song that inspire us such as "Note To God" by Charice Pempengco.


That is what I'm going to introduce you to....






In Malaysia, exist a group that fighting for Islamic rhythm/nasheed called IN HEART. They stand up for their theme in various genre such R&B, POP, SOUL and etc. Their songs is amazing. 4 example the song entitled "Yang Ku Cari" or in english "What I'm Looking For". It's about a person who lost their way and find his way back to God. Here is the song:





4 me, it was wonderful.


4 those who is interested to know more about this group, like them in facebook. This is the link:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/IN-HEART/178387289173


or you can go to this link:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/BY-HEART-CLAN/110718815612840


this is a page where people with the same passion like IN HEART form a community.


Well, thats all 4 tonight. Bye


p/s I know lately my post sounded very serious. Well just wait, I'll comeback with more catchy word and phrases.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment