Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Just Take One Step At A Time

Hey y'alls. W-O-W can't believe that I've created my first blog, EVA...


Anyway, although i know that the chances for this blog 2 b s famous as that petra dude's blog, malaysia today is really slim till it reaches out to nonexistence, i'm starting it anyway coz i need some channel to rant and babble like an old lady or mayb shout sumthing from my 20 ounces brain out (a real haha, this one).


Well, let me tell u what's goin' 2 happen here. 


This blog will concentrate more bout music coz i love music. If you have any buzz or latest news about the music and stuff, just shout sumtin out to me and i'll make it public. Isnt that cool?


well, my usual 3 hours of insomnia is alrady up, and i think i'll crash. so, gudnight and remember


WANNA RANT? JUST SANG


silly right?

1 comments:

MaTNaggeR said...

good luck to u k.... btw pls do visit my blog

http://matnagger-mcnagger.blogspot.com/2011/02/add-twitter-dan-fb-dapat-ganjaran.html

Post a Comment