Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

A START OF SOMETHING NEW!!! (really fiqri, really???)

Hey y'alls.


First of all, I HAVE A BLOG!!!!(tease me all you want, i still wanna brag) Isnt that nice and all?
Ok enough chit chat, let's go down to the real business.





Just as I said in the previous post, this blog will concentrate more on music related stuff. Any kind of genre will do. So as a starter, i'll present to you a song that i find very interesting. well, sang by Billy Preston & Syreeta Wright and re-sang by Lea Michele and Cory Monteith in Glee, this is 'WITH YOU I'M BORN AGAIN" sang by me. This song is mainly about how the couple feels when they having their, urmm.... "meal" (an allegory of sumthin' else if you know what i mean). But doesn't matter as long as no premarital...."meals" happens when you heard this song (really guys, premarital "meals" is NOT COOL). ENJOY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment